Please list any mobile viewing bugs in this topic...
Currently: U|A - UndergroundAndroid.com in it's current state is usable on mobile devices, tho in the Forums UI there is quite a bit of on click jQuery based animation and it tends to be a bit much for older mobile devices browsing.
As we "TEST" different mobile devices we will list them here in this topic as comments by posting details regarding:
- Device Type/Model Number
- Current running Android OS Version
- Stock or Custom Setup Details
- Browser(s) tested with device
- Speed of device while on site
- Connection Type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, etc.)
- Bugs found (Display, UI, Navigation, etc.)
We encourage all our members to do the same! The more information we have the faster we can get the rest of the pieces of U|A in place.
CURRENT GENERAL LIST OF BUGS ON MOBILE DEVICES:
- Screen Refresh in UI, sometimes hangs or drops in and out of display
- Depending on Browser buttons and tabs may be a little buggy on-click because of animation and desktop control/function scripts
We are working as fast as we can, we thank you for your patients!