Hello Everyone! Welcome back to U|A - UndergroundAndroid.com
It's been a struggle getting back to U|A, but here we are ready to roll!
We apologize for the current site conditions, we have a lot of different aspects of it currently in development. As the hours days and weeks progress you should see noticeably drastic additions to the site including fixing broken links and style of content, forms, function and text.
If and when you find something wrong ( a dead link, a broken form, un-readable text or anything you might question regarding use of the site) please post it here as we will be checking constantly during the first days and weeks of launch
- The Account Pages are ruff, missing information as well as forms for creating and or editing user accounts needs to be styled
- The log-in needs to be properly adjusted and styled
- Various aspects of the user and user experience need to be tested (was not possible in maintenance mode)
- The Forum UI (see below)
- PM pages should be easier to read now, still more to be done when we can get back to styling the user experience
- And Lots, Lots more...
THINGS TO NOTE: (UPDATE: 07:23 July 13 - Many of the link issues listed below have been taken care of, I'm just to tired to update that information as we have been 20 hours straight working on U|A, in preparation of FLash Blink being release by Faiyyaz on the Google Play Store! - but I will update all this information when I wake up, ~sidgrafix)
- Some links in Forums may take you outside of the Forum UI, If this happens as in the case of using "EDIT" of a Topic or Comment, the form you are taken to will edit and submit the edit, while other features or links from there will most likely be broken or not work properly as the in the case of "quotes" just hit the main Forum Menu button in the websites header area and the Forum UI will load and have your update as it should.
For now if you avoid the use of "forum quick links" the ones that appear next to the title of any given Forum or Topic in the Forums UI (ex: "1 new" under topics column on Forums, or "view 1 new" replies column on Topics, etc.)
- When you create a topic the topic will appear in whatever forum you are actively viewing in the Forum UI, currently there is a slight issue in the submission of the "Topic Create Form" You are redirected to a node level/default form when you "submit" the new topic in the Forum UI. That form will appear to have your Topic and information in it but is non-functional from there (as in the page you were redirected to!) Your entry was made, all you have to do is use the Forum button in the websites header, the Forum UI will reload and your Topic will already have been created in the Forum you were in when you created the Topic.
- There are NO KNOWN BUGS with the Comment Submit Form in the Forums UI, when you make a comment with the drop down "Add New Comment" it is submitted and automatically updates the "View Comments" Area of the topic you are viewing in the Forum UI. Using the "Add New Comment" tab to make comments is currently the best way to add a comment to a topic doing it through a node link as described above will produce undesirable results.
- If you should hit a reply link or edit link on a post or comment you will currently be redirected to another form (node level) leaving the Forum UI. You can still make your comment or edit there. when you submit it will work, but you will not be redirected back to the Forum UI or even the topic or post you commented or edited on! In which case as previously describe use the Forum Menu Button in the Header to reload the Forum UI and your comment will be in the appropriate spot
All previous U|A accounts should be in working order with any associated content or comments you may have created on the older version of U|A - prior to our new server move... (currently some links placed in topics are broke, we are fixing them as fast as we can)
Content is being added as fast as we can, we have a ton to get in place - so please be patient "as you all have been to this point!" for which we thank you.. :)
- Quote currently working only when inside the Forum UI
- Share Links are active on Forum Topics, soon comments as well they are located in every topic OP look for the icons on the right side when viewing the OP/Topic. (use the U|A link to place a link outside of U|A and it will point back to the Forum UI and load the forum then topic your sharing. If you use G+, Facebook or Twitter use those share to links to add a link to your social network that point back to the topic in the Forum UI like the U|A share link does!) Try it, it's pretty cool.